People who are not currently registered with a dentist might look for a suitable practice in the local area that will be able to treat their needs at the moment a dentist is required. For example, if your teenager is looking for discreet tooth straightening braces, you might seek out an orthodontist nearby. Or, if you’re suffering from out of hours tooth pain, you might simply be seeking an emergency dentist.
The dental health centre offers a fully comprehensive service, so no matter what your dental needs may be, or how urgent they are, you’re covered. Being registered with our Grantham dental practice will give you peace of mind that any toothache you experience will only be temporary and should you need access to a cosmetic treatment we can also help. Here are our most popular treatments:
1. Hygiene and general examinations: Keep your teeth free from decay, your gums disease-free and your breath smelling fresh with regular check ups to remove food deposits that have evaded your regular brushings.
2. Braces: We offer both ceramic fixed braces and clear aligner tray style braces for enhanced discretion. When you visit us for your consultation, we’ll be able to advise you as to which braces are most likely to solve your individual orthodontic problems.
3. Implants: If you have teeth missing, you can boost your smile confidence with a dental implant, which is a permanent replacement tooth, that looks and feels just like an actual tooth.
4. Restore broken teeth: We use veneers and crowns to improve the look of broken teeth and restore them to their former glory. If your teeth are suffering from decay, we can apply fillings as required.
5. Tooth whitening: Stained teeth, or teeth which have yellowed with age, can be made several shades brighter through our tooth whitening treatment. We use leading brands of lightening treatment.
If you need a dentist in Grantham to take care of your teeth, so you don’t have to worry about them yourself, please give us a call. Our dedicated and professional reception team will be able to book you in for a consultation and help your teeth get the attention they deserve.